Antique Mahogany / Walnut High Level Throne Toilet Seat
A high quality original Victorian throne toilet seat, hand made from very thick mahogany or possibly walnut wood. Handcrafted to look good and stand the test of time. This is the type of seat that can be used with floor or wall brackets.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards. All the hinges are solid brass and the wood has a satin oiled finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood.
- seat width at widest point, from left to right 49.7cm (19 3/4")
- seat depth (not inc back) 45cm (17 3/4")
- back fitting alone 15.5cm (6 1/8") deep and 50.5cm (19 3/4") wide
- overall depth (seat + back) 61cm (23 1/2")
- hole measures 24cm (9 1/2") wide and 28.5cm (11 1/4") deep
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet.
A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.
NB. Toilet not included