Antique High Level Wooden Toilet Seat Professionally Restored
A high quality original Victorian toilet seat, hand made from hardwood and definitely built to look good and stand the test of time.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards. All the hinges are steel and the wood has a satin oil finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood.
The fixing holes on the back piece have been splice filled, giving you a neater fitting when you add your own specific to your toilet. All hinges are solid brass.
- Seat width at widest point, from left to right 39cm (15 1/4")
- Seat depth (not inc back) 41.5cm (16 1/4")
- Seat depth (inc back) 53.5cm (21")
- Back fitting alone 12cm (4 3/4") deep, 30.5cm (12") wide
- 2.5cm thick
- hole measures 22cm (8 3/4") wide & 25.5cm (10") long
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet. Please contact us if you're unsure if it will fit your toilet.
A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.