Antique Mahogany High Level Throne Toilet Seat with Lid & Brass Hinges
A high quality original Victorian throne toilet seat, hand made from very thick mahogany with an amazing grain. There is a historical split on the lid which has been consolidated and will not travel.
This is the type of seat that can be used with floor or wall brackets, or a floating shelf.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards. All the hinges are solid brass and the wood has a satin oiled finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood.
- seat width at widest point, from left to right 45.5cm (17 3/4")
- back width 53cm (20 3/4")
- seat depth (inc back) 63cm (22 3/4")
- back fitting alone 16.5cm (6 1/2") deep
- seat alone 45.5cm (17 3/4") deep
- pan opening 24cm (9 1/2") wide & 28.5cm (11 1/2")
- upstand 11.3cm high
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet. A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.
NB. Toilet and floor brackets are available separately.