Antique Wooden High Level Toilet Seat + Lid Professionally Restored
A high quality original toilet seat, hand made from hard wood and definitely built to look good and stand the test of time. Crafted from one piece of wood and without joins.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards.
All the hinges are steel and the wood has a semi golden gloss finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood. This seat has the most stunning grain that we've ever seen.
The fixing holes on the back piece have been splice filled, giving you a neater fitting when you add your own specific to your toilet.
- Seat width at widest point, from left to right 36.5cm (14 1/4")
- Seat depth (not inc back) 40cm (15 3/4")
- Back fitting alone 12cm (4 3/4") deep, 30.5cm (12") wide
- Seat is 2.8cm thick and lid 1.5cm
- Seat hole 23cm (9") wide and 25.5cm (10") long
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet.
A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.