Antique Mahogany High Level Throne Toilet Seat - Ornate Scroll
A high quality original Victorian throne toilet seat, hand made from very thick mahogany with lovely scrolled front This is the type of seat that can be used with floor or wall brackets.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards. All the hinges are solid brass and the wood has a satin oiled finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood.
- seat width at widest point, from left to right 51.3cm (20 1/4")
- seat depth (not inc back) 51cm (20")
- back fitting alone 12cm (4 3/4") deep and 61cm (24") wide
- overall depth (seat + back) 63.5cm (25")
- hole measures 23.3cm (9 1/8") wide and 28cm (11") deep
- 2.2cm thick
- upstand 8.3cm high
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet.
A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.
NB. Toilet not included