Antique Mahogany High Level Throne Toilet Seat
A high quality original Victorian throne toilet seat, hand made from very thick mahogany. This is the type of seat that can be used with floor or wall brackets.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards. All the hinges are solid brass and the wood has a satin oiled finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood. There are some splits to the wood, but these have been consolidated and restored so they are purely aesthetic and will not affect everyday use.
- seat width at widest point, from left to right 50cm (10 3/4")
- seat depth (not inc back) 47.5cm (18 3/4")
- back fitting alone 14.5cm (5 3/4") deep and 57cm (22 1/2") wide
- overall depth (seat + back) 62cm (23 3/4")
- Seat hole 23cm wide & 28cm long
- flush pipe hole 5.5cm wide
- 2.2cm thick
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet.
A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.
NB. Toilet not included