Vintage Working Brass Water Hand Pump - C.R Insignia
A stunning vintage brass hand pump professionally restored and in full working order.
The brass parts have been given a light polish, but have not been lacquered, so will tarnish in time. Has brackets to the back for direct mounting. The original galvanised nut to the base has been brass painted to compliment the overall brass look.
The pump is in full working order, has been fully serviced, re-washered and tested. Please note that the leather washer will need to be wet/primed for it to function correctly.
- 55cm (21 1/2") high with a 5cm brass connection pipe (would originally have been lead)
- 19cm (7 1/2") wide - handle in down position
- 54cm (21 1/4") wide - handle in fully up position
- 28cm (11") deep - including spout
- 3.7cm diameter pipe inlet
Various options are available for mounting the pump, the handle can be rotated 360 degrees and the body of the pump can also be rotated within the fixing brackets.
Suitable for inside or outside display. Very easy to convert into a garden fountain. A unique feature for your period interior or garden.
International shipping available please contact us for an accurate quote.