Antique Advertising Toilet Cistern Chain & Pull - G.L. Wilson, Tottenham, London
A beautiful Victorian advertising ceramic toilet / light pull with lovely original brass fittings, chain and rubber buffer ring. Crafted in the late 19th century with the words "G. & L. Wilson & Co. Ltd, Tottenham, PULL" imprinted under the glaze.
Pull measures 12cm (14 3/4") long including brass fixings.
Chain measures 68cm (26 3/4") long
In excellent condition, some light rubbing to the top rim and no crazing.
A very impressive item especially in it's complete original form.
About G.L Wilson & Co. Ltd
WILSON, G. L., & CO., Ltd., Merchants and Manufacturers, 522 to 528, High Road, Tottenham, London, N.
Established in 1877 by G. L. Wilson. Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1887.
Premises: Entirely destroyed by fire in 1904, present building erected in 1905.
Business: Builders' Merchants for supplying Ironmongery, Lead and Glass, Oils and Colours, Timber and Doors, Plumbing and Gasfitting and Engineers Work, Lime, Cement, Drain Pipes and all Building Materials.
Share this item: