Antique Walnut High Level Throne Toilet Seat with Lid - Round
A high quality original Victorian throne toilet seat, hand made from very thick walnut with an amazing grain. The seat itself is constructed from three layers of wood which is secured with brass slotted screws and gives it a very unusual decorative feature. This is the type of seat that can be used with floor or wall brackets, or a floating shelf.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards. All the hinges are solid brass and the wood has a satin oiled finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood.
Measurements: contact us for confirmation that it will fit your toilet
- seat width at widest point, from left to right 50cm (19 3/4")
- seat depth (inc back) 60cm (23 3/4")
- back fitting alone 12cm (4 3/4") deep
- seat alone 48cm (18 3/4") deep
- lid 1.3cm, seat 2.8cm, upstand back piece 9.7cm thick
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet. A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.
Share this item: