Antique Mahogany High Level Throne Toilet Seat - Splayed back
A high quality original Victorian throne toilet seat, hand crafted from very thick mahogany, built to look good and stand the test of time. This is the type of seat that can be used with floor or wall brackets.
It has been professionally restored to the very highest of standards. All the hinges are solid brass and the wood has a satin oiled finish which brings out the beautiful natural depth of the wood.
- seat width at widest point, from left to right 47cm (18 1/2")
- seat depth (incl back) 56.5cm (22 1/4")
- seat depth (not inc back) 47cm (18 1/2").
- back fitting alone 9.5cm deep
- hole 23cm wide & 27cm deep
- 2.5cm thick
In very good condition, although there is a slight split that has been consolidated and strengthened for everyday use.
Rubber bungs will be supplied for you to fit to the underside specific to your toilet. A fantastic quality seat that will add a touch of class to your smallest room in an instant.
NB. Toilet not included